The meme below is an example of plan for the worst and hope for the best. It is best of us not to be ignorant and always be prepared for worse case scenario.
I think the word “conflict” may produces a sense of anxiety for many people. However, it is still part of the human experience. Conflict is inevitable. In any settings (work/home/life), there always be a chance for conflicts to happen. However, we can improve our handling of disagreements, misunderstandings, and struggles in the workplace/any place to make it easier to manage when it does occur.
Which decisions making style do you think you are and why? I think I am more of a combination of thinkers and skeptics. I have a really hard time on making decisions. I have to think about everything and the multiple possible outcomes. Having really said that, sometimes I am taking too long time to think and consider. I think this has made me missed some of the opportunity that I can get if I make the decision sooner. As one of the popular quote say "we only regret the chances/decisions we didn't take". I need to improve myself to be more spontaneous and yet cautious.
My group was talking about evaluation and descriptive defensiveness. An example of evaluative behavior we discussed is when people are in an argument, constantly pointing out each other’s wrongs and rights. On the other hand, the example of descriptive behavior can be when someone is more calm and collected, someone who will assessed and observing the situation first before reacting.
Comments
Post a Comment