Class 29 Mar 2021 (Stressful Convo)

One of the stressful conversation I had was at work. It was the "You are attacking me" type of stressful conversation. It was an exchange between me and a customer. I work in a retail industry where I have to be nice to the customer. This time, the customer was complaining about something that beyond my department and my control. He basically asking for a refund on an item that already passed the refund period and keep insisting to do it. I had to politely direct him to the customer service so they might be able to assist him. However, the guy keep insisting for me to fix his problem. So I start by acknowledging and letting him know that I understand his frustration. He was calming down for a bit and finally agreed upon going to customer service to resolve his problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class 08 March 2021

Class 25 Jan 2021

Class 22 Feb 2021