Class 29 Mar 2021 (Stressful Convo)

One of the stressful conversation I had was at work. It was the "You are attacking me" type of stressful conversation. It was an exchange between me and a customer. I work in a retail industry where I have to be nice to the customer. This time, the customer was complaining about something that beyond my department and my control. He basically asking for a refund on an item that already passed the refund period and keep insisting to do it. I had to politely direct him to the customer service so they might be able to assist him. However, the guy keep insisting for me to fix his problem. So I start by acknowledging and letting him know that I understand his frustration. He was calming down for a bit and finally agreed upon going to customer service to resolve his problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio #jamesmadeusdoit

Class 07 April 2021

Class 20 Jan 2021