Class 24 February 2021

 


Ever since the pandemic started, lots of people pick up a new hobby or thing they are into. Things that I am into is coffee! I got obsessed with coffee because during lockdown, I don't go out much and forced to make my own coffee at home. The thing is, I could only make instant coffee at that time. Yikes, I know right. Let me tell you, the taste of freshly brewed coffee is 10x better than the instant one!

The benefits of making your own coffee in my opinion is that:

  • It's cost efficient! If you don't have any appliances at all for coffee then just get Melitta pour-over cone for like $3, paper filter and kettle. You're set!
  • You can make coffee for the people you love! You'll feel much better by making others coffee!
  • I highly recommend buying the whole coffee beans and grind it fresh before you brew!
  • Anddddd, coffee tons of great health benefits backed up by lots of research

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio #jamesmadeusdoit

Class 07 April 2021

Class 20 Jan 2021