Class 22 Mar 2021

 In communicating difference, I will answer this following question:

"Can your workplace be considered multicultural? Why or why not?"

I would say yes. I work at the Brick. It is a furniture/mattresses/electronics store. Over there, I work with people from a lot of different backgrounds. They all diverse across all departments, and which I think offers them equal opportunity for input and advancement within the company. I think the benefits of having multicultural workplace is that it will encourages open dialogue which creates understanding, collaboration and team work among staff. Above all, multiculturalism also demonstrates tolerance, respect and acceptance which improves company culture and reduces conflict within the workplace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio #jamesmadeusdoit

Class 07 April 2021

Class 20 Jan 2021