Class 08 Feb 2021

 In this class we learn about organizations as a communication systems. There are 10 principles to ensure that information management activities are effective and successful. One of the principles that I pick for my free creation is Principle 8: Communicate extensively. While I think communicate extensively is beneficial, it can also be a double-edged sword. I think communicate extensively is needed yes. Making it available for all the parties for them to be aware is definitely key. However, I think exposing them to all the same information will make them fatigue and I do not think it will be sufficient. I think communicate effectively is a a better principle to apply.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio #jamesmadeusdoit

Class 07 April 2021

Class 20 Jan 2021